Saturday, March 6, 2010

4mile run with 4 sets of strides after run

This morning started off early, I had to be at a meeting at 9AM I wasn't to happy about getting up early on a Saturday. Didn't even have time for a big breakfast so I had to go with the usual of oatmeal with wheat germ, 1 orange, and green tea.
After the meeting Jackie and I drove over to the Running Store in Redlands we parked there and headed out for our 4 mile run, we were a bit tired for the first mile but once we were done with that first mile we felt much better. We ran 4 miles in 8'35" so that was pretty good, after our 4 miles we did 4sets of strides. Strides are sets of 30 secs fast and 30 seconds easy. After our run we went into the running store and I stocked up on Carbooms Energy Gels and Jackie exchanged her running shoes that she had purchased the night before.

After the running store we picked up my monkeys, Maddy was at my moms house and Christian was at his buddy's Ryan's house. Jackie came home with us to help me organize flyer that will be going out to the schools in Redlands for a fundraiser Craftathon we will be holding on March 15. So if anyone is interested please let me know I will post details. I made us some turkey sandwiches on wheat breat of course and some coffee to help keep us warm. Thanks to Jackie and Maddison we got done pretty quick with the flyers. Yay!!!



For dinner I cheated and picked up a pizza at Papa Johns. Tomorrow I will be cooking a Turkey dinner so I will make it up tomorrow. : ) Now it's time to turn up the heat enjoy the sounds of rain, watch a movie and cuddle with my monkeys. Good night, Early morining run : (

No comments:

Post a Comment