Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Friday!!!

Jackie invited me to a morning run with a friend Bobbi. I was scared to run with Bobbi the girl is an amazing runner, but I didn't want to pass up the opportunity on meeting her. I have been following her blog nhershoes.com and I love her dedication to healthy eating and running. This was Bobbi's Tempo run, Jackie and I had a race Saturday that we were going to treat as a tempo run so I decided to not push myself and just do my best. We ran our 1 mile warm up, then 3 miles hard (I stayed behind and ran at my own pace) then we ran 1 mile cool down. It was a good run, it's always nice to meet runners and find our what their all about.

After our run Jackie and I treated ourselves to Panera Bakery, we skipped the pastrys and ordered breakfast sandwiches and they were Delicious!!!


After breakfast I had to rush and get to an important appointment I had in Glendora and those who know me know that I always have to leave early if I will be driving on the Fwy. After my appt. my older sister and I stopped at our favorite place King Taco to take home, we can't go out to that area and not pick up King Taco. Unfortunately we caught the Friday traffic and I had to ask Jackie to pick up my Monkeys at school since we weren't going to be back on time. Thankfully Jackie was available. My other option was my lil sister and I'm so glad I didn't have to go there. I don't have the best relationship with her so I just choose not to have one at all!!! The kids really enjoyed their time with Jackie, she took them to Cold Stone to get some Ice Cream!! Thanks Jackie
Later in the afternoon my daughter's friend came over, and I took them around the neighborhood to sell girl scout cookies. We had our King Taco for dinner then we took BFF home and we stopped by my parents for a bit. By the time we got home it was 9:30 and I had to go to bed for our morning Race. Yes Friday night and Im in bed before 10 o'clock, I live a very exciting live!! I know it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment