Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tempo Run

When I got home yesterday afternoon I rushed to do homework with my monkeys made them some dinner mac and cheese with some brocolli. They weren't to happy with dinner but I wanted them fed before going on my run. I met with Jackie and her hubby Adriane, he joined us for our 2 mile warm up, we then did a stretch and did our 2 miles hard, I tried to keep up with Jackie but she took off fast!!!! I finished in 17 mins which was good but it was hard!!! The good thing is that I stayed within my goal, hopefully next week I will improve my time. Jackie ran her 2 miles in 15'52" that is an amazing time, I like running with her because she pushes me. We ended our run with a 2 mile cool down. Once I got home I put my kids to bed and I realized that I still had to eat dinner, I went with a tuna sandwich with avocado and some chips. Later today we have a 5 mile run, we are expecting rain and I'm hoping we can do our run before the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment