Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tuesday and Wednesday's Run

So we decided to make Monday our rest day...after Sunday's long run both Jackie and I were feeling Lazy!!!! So we deserved a day off!!! Oh I forgot I went to my gym and worked on my arms, I want to work on my arms at least 2-3 times a week.

Tuesday afternoon we were back to running, we were both still feeling a bit sore!!! My ankle's were a bit stiff and sore. The first mile was tough, it felt like my ankle was getting stiffer so at 1.5 miles we stopped and did a stretch. I LOVE Stretching!!!! It always feels good specially when I'm feeling tight!!!



This morning Jackie called me at 5AM to let me know she was on her way, she was going to swing by my moms and then they would be on their way. We had a bit of some confusion going on with my sitter arrangements. I always make a plan B in case Plan A goes wrong. As a single mom you always need a plan B : ) So the confusion was I called Plan A to confirm they were on their way so when they didn't answer I assumed they were still sleeping, so I called Plan B unfortunately Plan A was already on their way so when I found out I had to call back Plan B to apologize for waking her up early for nothing. (Yes I know as a single mom I make things a bit complicated!!) So when the confusion was cleared up Jackie and I got our run started. It was a cold run when we first got started....But after a mile we were sweating. It always feels good to get a run started first thing in the morning. We were going for 5 miles but ended up only running 4.5 miles, oh well .5 short isn't to bad. We will make it up on Saturday.


When I got home from our run, my kids were already showered, dressed and fed. It's so nice to have kids that are early birds like their momma. I mean all I have to do for them is get their outfits ready and they do the rest. I don't have to drag them out of bed, my son is always the first one up and ready to go. We never have Chaos in the morning!!!

It was so nice to get our run out of the way early this morning.
It was nice to get my day started that way.
Later this afternoon homework was out of the way, we made Lemon pepper chicken, with some rice and mashed potatoes oh and a side salad. The kids watched "where the wild thing are" and I watched "2012" that was a good movie, the kind of movie that gets you thinking. We are 2 years away, is it really going to happen??? Are the Mayans right about it? I'm scared!!! Ok now I'm off to bed another early morning run. : )

1 comment:

  1. omg! I look the same in every picture...I need a new pose! help me.

    ReplyDelete