Thursday, March 4, 2010

Easy 5 mile run

So I made it up to my kids last night for the easy mac and cheese dinner Tuesday. I made home made Fried Chicken, It was yummy!!!! Shortly after eating dinner I got a call from Jackie saying she got off work a bit early so we can get started with our 5 mile run a bit earlier. I was happy because we've been getting started a bit late. I was tired from our run Tuesday and didn't help that I had a fried chicken meal right before. We ran our 5 miles at about 9'50" pace, not too bad considering all the training were doing and let me tell you this week has been so much easier compared to last week. When we got done with our run we went back to Jackie's and her sweet hubby had a nice fruit platter set up for us on her front porch. It was really nice and soooo good!!! Thanks Jackie and Adriane!!!


1 comment: