Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Morning Long Run

Another early morning!!! No sleeping in for me at all this weekend : ( I had a very busy weekend. Jackie and I got an early start, we were going to start at 6:30 but ended up starting at 7AM. Today was our long run 11 miles, yes 11 miles!!! We are closer to our 1/2 marathon, we can taste it!! We had an amazing run, It was so peaceful, the air was perfect, the smell of the trees was good. We ran in Loma Linda and we enjoyed the beautiful views the city had to offer. More cities need to take after Loma Linda and their healthy living, I was amazed at how many runners were up, out and running, there was runners, walkers and a man on his wheelchair.




After our run we went home got ready and met at Las Brasas restaurant in Loma Linda for some delicious breakfast. Jackie and Adriane treated us to a nice breakfast.. thanks Mr. and Mrs. Lising : ) right after breakfast we headed over across the St. to Loma Linda's Farmers Market to purchase healthy fruits and veggies.


After our moring with the Lising's we headed out to pick up Girl Scout Cookies, So if anyone wants to buy cookies please let me know Madison would really appreciate it. We also picked up Ryan and then headed over to Staters to pick up a nice 12lb turkey. This weather had me craving one, so I decided to go all out and make a dinner turkey. It was delicious!! My mom and dad joined us for dinner, My dad always appreciates a good turkey meal, it's our favorite dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment